Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome 2010! New Year! New Life!

So, I realized that I haven't written in about a year, and things have changed VERY dramatically in the past year. I have come to discover more of who I am and it has made me much happier. I want to write so much..... Where to start?

Well, last February I made some great discoveries that changed my life for the better. I have also cycled through many friends. It's sad, and unfortunately I have lost many because of poor decisions on my part and realizing that I can't change the past was very hard to accept.

In August, I moved into an amazing home in Pleasant Grove. I moved in with great people. Annie Nielson, Schuyler Nielson, Derek Stegelmeier, and Neilsen Murray. I was there from August 2009 til January 2010. It was, what I thought, the happiest time of my life thus far. I was more open with people and I was more true to myself. I even managed an amazing job with Nu Skin! I'm actually just about to start my shift here now.

I made great friends and had unforgettable memories. But, like they say, "All good things must come to an end." I don't agree with that, but this time it was true. Drama broke out, and I was part of it. I had to get out of that unhealthy enviornment.

I'm not saying that everyone there was causing it. I was a big part of it. Luckily, I had a great friend, Blake Wheeler who, at the moment, is allowing me to live in his apartment with him and his wife, Alisha Wheeler. They are great people, and I don't like taking advantage of them, so I'm gonna move out as soon as I find a new place.

I met some great people. I need to honorably mention Jason Hughes, a great friend who I lived with over the summer. Angela Bolduc, Kara Morris, and Aimiee Stephens who were great friends who's company I enjoyed over the summer at the Branbury. Stacey Leavitt and Tommy Tervort, who were amazing friends that I worked with in the box office at the Cinemark Theatres.

And to now. I started school last week with 18 credit hours at Utah Valley University. I am taking Digital Motion Picture Essentials, Biology, Intro to Business, Digital Audio Essentials, Intro to Film, and Digital Photography and Composition. It's pretty intense and exciting. I am majoring in Digital Media with an empahsis in Animation. I'm pretty excited about it. Making lots for movies and sound tracks this semester.

I know I haven't written many thoughts today, but I just wanted to catch up with my life right now. That's all. Til next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment