Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too deep for the public eye? Who stole my clothes?

 So today I had some interesting experiences. I woke up way late, and left my parents house way late to head to Provo, where I live. Once I got back, I went to run errands, including buying a gift for my bro David. 
 After I was done I went to David's to drop off his gift an wish him a Happy Birthday. I was over there for only a few minutes and we just chilled. Then I remembered that I had to run back to my apartment and find some clothes to get to work. I had forgotten that they had been stolen the other night. 
 So some jerk stole my clothes the other night from the laundry room in my apartment complex. All my colors were stolen except for the ones I was wearing and the shirts I never wear. Seriously, who steals clothes that have already been worn multiple times?!!! This is also the second time it happened! So now I'm a poor college student with very few clothes. Okay, I can handle it, just with not much style.... Luckily my roommate Tyson is cool and let me borrow his dark pants for work. Too bad my work shirts ran out of my size. Oh well, I can deal with it and I did.
 So, here's where it gets too deep for the public eye... at work. Between the hours of 4PM and 10PM there's a lot of texting, ticket selling, talking, joking, staring, listening, ticket ripping, etc going on. Normally on a blog I would imagine that I'm supposed to say what happened and tell you what I think of it. It involves more than just a couple people, and some of them may be reading this so I won't say much past this point. You can take a guess at what I'm talking about, but you're probably wrong. Only a couple people know, and sorry, you won't be one of them. 
 If you think my blogs are terrible so far, I only have a couple things to say. One, I might continue with the same things I have so far, or Two, I may decide to change what I say to something that will fit your taste. But just to let you know, this blog is more for me than for anyone else. So I'll write what interests me.
 Oh, and I really didn't mean to be rude. I hope I didn't put off that attitude. And my next blog I'll talk about something much more positive. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how secretive this is haha. but you forgot one thing within that hour gap, your amazing drawing!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete